Honored Contributor
It arrived today. Sure looks like summertime. I like mine better than the one shown on air. It does not have the D&B initials in the print shown on air, but has the words spelled out twice in small letters on the front. It does of course have the D&B name plate. The colors are vivid, and the ants are very small. I love the style and the red lining just adds to the whimsy of this one. Perfection, in my eyes.
Super Contributor

Enjoy - your Janine's a cutie...

I'm hoping for more Janine this summer!

Honored Contributor
Thanks SchippyLuv, I know that I will enjoy it a lot. I don't have any plaid, so this is completely different to me. I see it is no longer available. I guess others that bought it don't post here. I can see the reviews by going through my order status, and they are all 5 star.
Super Contributor
I can't wait to get mine!!! I'm getting it for my B-day present. I was just checking to see if anyone got hers! This is my first Janine style. I think it is so cute for summer! I can't believe how retro it is and how it will be so fun!!! I love how this style because it is so versatile and how it will open up wide so that I will be able to see everything!!! My DH couldn't believe I wanted another Dooney, but I had to have this one!
Honored Contributor
Pamula, I hope you post back here when you receive yours. I just love mine. You are right, it is perfect for the warm months. So much fun.
Super Contributor
Thanks, I still haven't got it... It figures that it took 4 days for the Q to send it but I checked tonight and it's at the post office already. I may get it tomorrow...I'm dying to get it. I'm like one of the reviewers that said she dresses plain. The bag is exciting because of all the colors in it...I'm driving my poor husband crazy waiting for it! Thanks for all the encouraging, kind words... I'll give a review as soon as it gets here. It's nice to have fun shopping sometimes...
Super Contributor
Thanks QVC! I got this today and I'm so beyond thrilled. The bags exceeds my expectation. I thought because processing took a long time that I was going to get a used bag , but no, my bag is perfect. I'm 50 and I will love carrying this bag this summer. It is so adorable and fun! The colors are terrific and the style is so fun. This is my first Janine. My husband took a half day and was home when it got here. He commented that is was really a great b-day present. That's a compliment from him. My wish is that we all have fun carrying this bag this summer!!! Thanks for the post. Now time to fill this bag??!
Contributor
I'm so happy that you all love your new Dooney Janine Madras bag. I can't wait to get mine. I'm so glad I ordered it before it was unavailable. I kept going back and forth telling myself I didn't need another bag for summer but so glad now that I ordered it when I did. I would have so regretted not getting it when it became unavailable. Enjoy!