Super Contributor

Question for Dooney fans - to recommend crossbody option.

Please give me an idea of a med/lg size bag that can also be a crossbody. I am currently using the side pocket hobo in Florentine. I love the bag, but would love a crossbody option as well. I have a couple of satchels with the shoulder option, but honestly I'm not that happy with the wide bottom on my satchels and the way it does not hug the body. I love shoulder bags and have a couple of Isaac ones as well. I would just really love to have a crossbody with size and ease. Would love it to be Dooney, but other ideas would be appreciated as well.

Regular Contributor

Re: Question for Dooney fans - to recommend crossbody option.

I like my medium toggle crossbody, Frederica and my small mailbag but when I am looking for a mid size crossbody I like my Coach Isabelle or the new Coach Madison hobo. I have been carrying that in cornflower and I love it. Isabelle has an outside pocket. Oh and Courtenay too. The Isabelle and Courtenay have been discontinued but it can be found. I also like my Brahmin mini Arno too. I can fit an organizer in all of those. Hope that helps some. How much stuff do you need to carry?
Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Dooney fans - to recommend crossbody option.

I like their medium pocket satchels. I have this one:

Dooney & Bourke Leather Medium Pocket Satchel with Accessories

And a Dillen II Medium Pocket Satchel, which also comes in Florentine. Google it and you'll find the Dillen II on sale in quite a few places. The QVC bag is only available in caramel now, but it's on clearance.