Honored Contributor

D&B shows today & tomorrow...

For those interested...

Today...8-10pm ET and tomorrow (Friday) 9-10pm ET

Honored Contributor

Re: D&B shows today & tomorrow...

I usually always try to catch part of the shows, but have to say, just like the rest of what's on QVC these days, the repetition is getting monotonous... As much as I enjoy handbags, the same handbags in the same colors and the same presentations are growing old. And, as I've said before, if I see that Logo Lock number presented one more time, as it invariably is, I might have to throw something at the TV.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In candor, at first I found it sort of interesting. Then I knew I didn't want it, but was somewhat neutral. It's now reached the point that I absolutely detest that handbag!

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

SL thanks for posting the times! I enjoy watching Sue Clifton (even if I'm not buying).

Frequent Contributor

Yes, thanks for posting the times. I may watch....Not sure.

I do enjoy Sue Clifton, she's a terrific rep, so pleasant and relaxed, she's a pleasure to watch. However I agree--the repetition is beginning get to me. I used to barely be able to wait for the shows. Now...not so much.

Still adore Dooneys! But am finding myself looking forward to Fall so I can see some new ones.

Susan

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 stevieb said:

I usually always try to catch part of the shows, but have to say, just like the rest of what's on QVC these days, the repetition is getting monotonous... As much as I enjoy handbags, the same handbags in the same colors and the same presentations are growing old. And, as I've said before, if I see that Logo Lock number present one more time, as it invariably is, I might have to throw something at the TV.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In candor, at first I found it sort of interesting. Then I knew I didn't want it, but was somewhat neutral. It's now reached the point that I absolutely detest that handbag!

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hi SB,

Hope you have Nerf Balls...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm not crazy about the bag myself. However, I just wish they would offer the clutch separately. I think it is the perfect clutch to put in a small crossbody if I just go grocery shopping or to a farmer's market and just want to carry a couple of cards and cash. I like that there are slots on the inside to hold an ID and a card or two.

If I remember right, one of the shows I watched a couple of months ago Susan Clifton mentioned that it won't ever be sold separately..that Peter stated to her that he designed them to go with the LL handbag...

*Grumbles* Phooey! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Susan Louise said:

I usually always try to catch part of the shows, but have to say, just like the rest of what's on QVC these days, the repetition is getting monotonous... As much as I enjoy handbags, the same handbags in the same colors and the same presentations are growing old. And, as I've said before, if I see that Logo Lock number present one more time, as it invariably is, I might have to throw something at the TV.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hi SB,

I'm not crazy about the bag myself. However, I just wish they would offer the clutch separately. I think it is the perfect clutch to put in a small crossbody if I just go grocery shopping or to a farmer's market and just want to carry a couple of cards and cash. I like that there are slots on the inside to hold an ID and a card or two.

If I remember right, one of the shows I watched a couple of months ago Susan Clifton mentioned that it won't ever be sold separately..that Peter stated to her that he designed them to go with the LL handbag...

Hey SL, don't believe Sue. It's available right now on ILD for $45 in several colors (t'moro, red, black, camel and marine). It was also offered during the 12 Days. I know because I got it in black... only to then have it offered on other days in other colors. I wanted it in the marine option...

As for the nerf balls, yes, I'm sure I'll need them, because I can't imagine there being a two hour Dooney show without it! I'll behave though.

Wink

Dooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed Purse Dooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed Purse

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Susan Louise said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hi SB,

Hey SL, don't believe Sue. It's available right now on ILD for $45 in several colors (t'moro, red, black, camel and marine). It was also offered during the 12 Days. I know because I got it in black... only to then have it offered on other days in other colors. I wanted it in the marine option...

As for the nerf balls, yes, I'm sure I'll need them, because I can't imagine there being a two hour Dooney show without it! I'll behave though.

Wink

Dooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed Purse Dooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed PurseDooney & Bourke Large Framed Purse

SB,

TYSVM for the clutch info!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I just ordered a caramel and a red...SAWheet! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I never even bothered checking on the D&B website for it since I thought it was exclusive to just QVC with the LL handbag. Then when Susan said what she did, to me it solidified my thoughts...

That is until you proved otherwise!!! I can't imagine why Susan Clifton would state things that weren't true...I know she is a salesperson, still always trusted her judgement/comments/info...just surprised {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Thanks again for the info...much appreciated {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

No problem SL and I hope you really enjoy your new kiss lock purses. I love them! As for Sue and the seeming untruth, my guess is the ones that come with the LL differ in some way so that they aren't precisely the same. Certainly, the color choices are more extensive, but I love this little accessory so the color, as much as I'd have preferred something else, isn't so important to me. Over time, I'd still like to add the caramel and the marine... The clutches from Dooney come with a red lining that appears to be easy to wipe clean. I'm not sure if those with the LL do, or if their lining matches the lining of the bag. Incidentally, if this is the same one that I got at Christmas time, you might be surprised with the size of these 'little' purses. They're actually pretty large for a coin purse!

Honored Contributor

Oh and I forgot to add, even though I'm not watching the DB show, I checked on-line and sure enough, there IT was... the LOGO LOCK...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

Stevie, you're not missing much. Jill is hosting, 'nuff said. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Gawd, "it" is on now!