Contributor
I have an older bucket bag that really could use a good cleaning. It is the bubble design, blue D&B bubble with a white background. I absolutely love this bag but the fabric seems to be yellowing. What can I do? Try a dry cleaner or shoe repair shop? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to toss it! Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cleaning a D&B fabric bag

I'd probably take it to a good cleaners and see what they have to say.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If you go to the Dooney website, scroll to the very bottom and click the link for Product Care/Cleaning. There's a section for each fabric or leather type and if you click on the Detailed button for the fabric type, you can even get details by collection. There's also a link to contact them along the bottom of each page and you can probably call or email them for more advice. If you email them, I would include a picture of the discolored area to give them a better idea of the help you might need.

Contributor

Thank you both for your replies! I will start by calling Dooney because it is the whole bag that looks a bit yellow. I guess this hasn't happened to many people. I store my bags in an air tight bin with their covers on but I guess the bag is getting old. Thanks again!