Super Contributor

A Tote on Sale - Perfect for Summer Vacations

Not sure if people noticed this. The factory store has this tote on sale for $104. It's regularly $278.

#C660W Cabriolet Go to Tote with matching snap wristlet

Good thru Sunday

Multiple Colors...............Made in America

Available at Factory Stores

Honored Contributor

Re: A Tote on Sale - Perfect for Summer Vacations

Good price for a cute summertime tote bag. If you're getting it, hope you enjoy and let us know what color you select for yourself.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad} Not for me..........no cruises or shore plans on my upcoming itinerary. I'm shopping for someone else, anyone else......lol. But that pink did catch my attention & brighten my mood for the day. Cool

Super Contributor

Is there anyway to buy from the factory stores online?
Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2014 Irishrose136 said:

{#emotions_dlg.sad} Not for me..........no cruises or shore plans on my upcoming itinerary. I'm shopping for someone else, anyone else......lol. But that pink did catch my attention & brighten my mood for the day. Cool

Smile

Me either. About as far as I'll get is the pool, and I have a pretty nice pool tote already! In fact I have two. One is a Sak bag that's coated fabric in turquoise background with a coral print and the other is a heavy canvas that's royal blue and white cabana stripes. Both very cheerful and summery.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 4/2/2014 stevieb said:
On 4/2/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Smile

Me either. About as far as I'll get is the pool, and I have a pretty nice pool tote already! In fact I have two. One is a Sak bag that's coated fabric in turquoise background with a coral print and the other is a heavy canvas that's royal blue and white cabana stripes. Both very cheerful and summery.

Stevieb, I love those color combos. Blue and white - so nautical. And I love turquoise. A turquoise pair of earrings and an enhancer just happened to fall into my cart along with a silver bead necklace, all from a recent Carolyn Pollack show.

I might not be going anywhere this summer but I'll be stylish at home...lol.

Super Contributor

On 4/2/2014 Yumagirl said: Is there anyway to buy from the factory stores online?

I tried to find a link but couldn't. There's an outlet store in Reading, PA - 90 minutes from me. Sounds like a good day excursion this summer. Cool