New Contributor

Amazon.com beats "as is" prices on QVC

I was browsing the "as is" offerings on QVC. Many are tempting, but it seems very hit or miss whether you'll get a perfect item or something that should be trashed. I then looked on amazon.com, which has a lot of items from ILoveDooney...at better prices than the "as is". For example, the Florentine Vachetta satchel on amazon is $244 with free shipping, and what I think is the same item--can anyone verify?--on the "as is" page is $255 plus almost $12 shipping.

Gorgeous as that bag is, I suspect it would be too heavy for me. I've got my eye on the nylon version; if anyone finds a better price, I'd love to see it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon.com beats ""as is"" prices on QVC

You can also shop ILD directly on their website.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

i was browsing ilovedooney.com tonight an was amazedSmile at the prices,i have not shopped with this site yet,but have seen youtubers say they have had good experience with this company.

Contributor

Here's another thought.....I just purchased the small Florentine Satchel in the strawberry color for $223.00 from the "I Love Dooney Outlet", no taxes, no shipping charges. On the regular Dooney web site it was still $368.00. It arrived at my door in less than a week, AND it's brand new.;.. original wrapping, stuffing, dust cover, etc. So with this bag I didn't have the worry of it being scratched, scraped, or anything that I have experienced when I purchased "as is" bags. Not that I won't ever purchase an "as is" again, but why not eliminate a lot of the hassle? Try the "I Love Dooney Outlet." Sign up for their specials, some of their sales are really great!

Honored Contributor

I had my eye on an oryany 'as-is'. QVC wanted two hundred and change plus shipping. I found the same bag new at an Amazon affiliate for one sixty five and no shipping... QVC really needs to step it up and offer the occasional actual deal. There might be some people who shop here strictly out of habit, but sooner or later most folks wise-up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...