Regular Contributor

I couldn't find it. Does anyone know what it is?

Honored Contributor

Re: April design of the month

J322621

Diamonique Inspirational Message Lady Bug Ring, sterling - J322621

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Bird mama said:

J322621

Diamonique Inspirational Message Lady Bug Ring, sterling - J322621

Thanks Bird. My apologies to those who like it, but for me, this is {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

That ring must be an April Fools joke.

Honored Contributor

Hmm, I just reported the first item I saw. Perhaps the 'Design of the Month' is the Inspirational Ring.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Perhaps they show better than they photograph (she says optimistically.)

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Bird mama said:

Hmm, I just reported the first item I saw. Perhaps the 'Design of the Month' is the Inspirational Ring.

Yes, all 4 Inspirational Rings are the "Design of the month".

I like this one to use on vacation, rather than my real diamond band.

Does anyone already have it? I was wondering about the fit. It looks like a thick ring (I don't mean wide on the finger) and I was wondering if I should order my usual size or size up. By itself it would be fine, probably, but with my diamond solitaire it might be a bit tighter. There is sometimes a "Ring Fit Guideline" that will describe a ring as "standard fit" or "snug ft", etc. They don't describe the fit at all. The video (at least the one on there as I type) marks the return of Lisa Mason. She is on with Jane Treacy and they are showing all 4 rings at once and they barely touch upon this ring, which Lisa is holding toward the end. No useful info whatsoever! I also wanted to know how long the 4 easy pays would last (I guess the price is for the month of April), but they never said that either.

TIA!

Gloria

Trusted Contributor

I was really hoping for some updates, but I guess this thread moved too far down.

Does anyone have the "journey" ring above? Really wondering about the fit.

Thanks so much!

Gloria

I am not a happy camper! I watched the presentation and it said this ring was going to be at the lower price the whole month. Nope....up to the QVC price. Also the easy pay is gone. I know easy pay can go away at any time, but it is clear in the video that it was the design of the month and that the price was for the whole month.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, QVC, for the great customer service! The CS had no idea why the price, which was good for the month, had gone up. She honored the lower price and the 4 Easy Pay! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}