Super Contributor

Does anyone remember the 14k DMQ bracelet with two sizes of stones?

Trying to remember when I bought it (2003? 2004?) and what the weight was. Alternated with one larger stone then three smaller stones. I remember gasping when I opened the box, it is still beautiful. Called CS but they couldn't find it in my order history. It may have been a TSV, pretty sure it was on easy pay or I probably wouldn't have bought it-lol. Thanks Diamoniquers, for any help!

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember the 14k DMQ bracelet with two sizes of stones?

Sorry, I don't own but I do remember the bracelet. Unfortunately I have no idea when it was carried. I did own a beautiful 14k all round stone diamonique tennis bracelet that I bought 20+ years ago. I lost it a few years back and was so sad. The 14K and diamonique that Q sold years ago was top notch and this was totally believable. Do you still own the bracelet? and just looking for some history? Hope someone can help you.

Super Contributor

Anyone else?
Super Contributor

I remember this bracelet. Try checking Ebay. Lots of the older (and newer) Diamonique designs show up there at some point. You can set search terms and be alerted when something new is listed.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/3/2015 LexPex said:

Sorry, I don't own but I do remember the bracelet. Unfortunately I have no idea when it was carried. I did own a beautiful 14k all round stone diamonique tennis bracelet that I bought 20+ years ago. I lost it a few years back and was so sad. The 14K and diamonique that Q sold years ago was top notch and this was totally believable. Do you still own the bracelet? and just looking for some history? Hope someone can help you.

How has Diamonique changed? Why are the pieces from long ago better? Have they changed how they make Diamonique?
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies, for your help!

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Fabby said:

Thank you ladies, for your help!

Good luck!! I used to have so much beautiful DQ. I wish they would bring back the old designs, maybe do them in Epiphany if gold is too pricey. I rarely see marquise stones anymore.

I loved the dancing DQ ring they had, and many of the bracelets.

I hope you are able to find your bracelet.