Honored Contributor

I wish the Q would bring this brand back.

Super Contributor

Me too! I have only 1 ring, so glad I bought it!

Frequent Contributor
I loved Tacori also. Beautiful designs, comparable prices and very good quality. Why was Tacori discontinued?
Trusted Contributor

Tacori is a very reputable jewelry company that design and sell gorgeous one of a kind pieces. When they came to QVC, many of us were thrilled and very happy. I certainly don't know why they are no longer there, but QVC seems to be loosing many of it's former vendors.

Honored Contributor

I bought many Tacori pieces for myself and my daughters; great quality and we are all enjoying wearing them often. Tacori is the only designer that I think did well with Diamonique. I would love to see them return but it looks like QVC is moving away from higher quality lines.....I have ordered and returned recent JR pieces due to very poor quality....

Honored Contributor

Since QVC did away with the designer Diamonique I don't buy it, unless it's JR. I thought Tacori was the best in Diamonique and really miss it.

Super Contributor

I look at Tacori IV regularly on eBay. There are a few items I'm checking for, that I missed out on here.

Honored Contributor

Wish I had bought more....QVC seem to go through a period of well known high quality jewelry vendors (i.e. Verragio also) that brought well executed designs at reasonable prices.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen Tacori jewelry from time to time on Rue. The prices for that quality of jewelry are very attractive. Those of you pining for this brand should definitely keep one eye on Rue to catch it when it is available.

Respected Contributor

What's Rue?