Regular Contributor

January Diamonique of the month?

Are they still doing this special? I have not seen anything for Jan. yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: January Diamonique of the month?

Pat and Jayne just showed it: Parentheses shaped earrings

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Aren't they being presented wrong in the video? They are "ear climbers", they should go UP the ear.

Adding: Watch the video to the end; they finally figure it out. Shouldn't they know what they're presenting?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

On 1/2/2015 faeriemoon said:

Aren't they being presented wrong in the video? They are "ear climbers", they should go UP the ear.

Adding: Watch the video to the end; they finally figure it out. Shouldn't they know what they're presenting?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Ok you made me watch the video -very funny when they figured it out!

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 faeriemoon said:

They absolutely should know ahead of time what they are presenting. Any professional would make sure. It is embarrassing and a waste of time for the viewers when they don't know what they are presenting.

Valued Contributor

Those look so dated to me!! Anyone else? Or has it been so long they've come full circle? Another diamonique disappointment. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Cardamom said: Those look so dated to me!! Anyone else? Or has it been so long they've come full circle? Another diamonique disappointment. Smiley Sad

I have always liked this style. I tend to not wear dangles because my lobes are kind of long (hate them; grandma's lobes) so a style that goes "up" is something that appeals to me. However, I'm worried about them staying up because they will look terrible if they turn themselves around and hang down.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them hanging better.

Honored Contributor

I ordered them.

Respected Contributor

yeah, i was a bit surprised this a.m. that P & J didn't realize they were supposed to go up the ear. poor prep, i guess. anyway this style was popular 10 - 15 years ago. doesn't graziela have a similar look in turquoise. i think it is pretty - just not for me.