Super Contributor

Does anyone have the number for Amy's Diamonique eternity band

I have been searching and I don't know if it is gone or no longer being made ? Can anyone help? Thanks! Smile I remember her saying it was about $40 some dollars, but I really need the number!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the number for Amy's Diamonique eternity band

Fur Dude, I believe the stones in her eternity band are genuine diamonds. (Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.)

The other ring she wears is Diamonique (J276996).

eta: I did a search on the internet and found a video (it's the 2nd video at the link). The eternity band she wears is genuine diamond, but QVC did create an Epiphany 4.5? carat Diamonique eternity band after receiving so many customer requests. However, Amy never provides the item number in this video (unless I missed it), and I don't see any on the site that match the description.

link: http://www.tvshoppingqueens.com/forum/showthread.php?12321-%28QVC%29-Host-Amy-Stran-s-Diamonque-Eng...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think her eternity band and that ascher cut ring go together at all....I would never wear it ....I didn't see or hear anything about the eternity band...wish I could have gotten a better look at that instead of the one with the stone....

Contributor

It is J 288906 but it is not available now. On the link that dooBdoo has if you click on her link and go down to the next video and it shows her eternity band and I got the # off that and put it in search and it says it is not available at this time......

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much for taking the time to research...I have tried also and just thought perhaps I had missed it somewhere along the way. Happy Holiday's to all!

Regular Contributor

I also don't think the eternity band goes well with the ring. I think I would match with a smaller diamonique carat weight. Her ring overpowers the beauty of the engagement ring.

Respected Contributor

True - the band is real. I'm watching her as we speak (or as I type) and she was showing the diamonique version of her engagement ring and she said the e-band was real.

Frequent Contributor

Her eternity band is genuine diamonds and the ring she wears with it is Diamonique. I've heard her tell the story several times about how she and Steve didn't buy an engagement ring but put their money into the eternity band. Then, when she came to QVC she spotted the Diamonique ring that she now wears with it. I own that Diamonique ring, and I have honestly never in my life had so many compliments on a piece of jewelry. I love it.

Honored Contributor

She looked beautiful early this morning (Thursday, ET) on her Diamonique show. Her hair was very professionally styled, a unique look for her. Take a look at the video(s).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind finding/ordering a similar eternity band in Diamonique. One thing I know for sure is that it would look very real, as eternity stones are usually smaller and more believeable than larger solitaires, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).