Regular Contributor
Q hasn't promoted diamonique in a very long time. Does anyone know why ? Are they discontinuing the line? If not, when will new products come out? I know new ones come out now in dribs and drabs, but I miss the shows Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

ShopHQ also has cut way back, HSN has more, but the network with lots of CZ shows is JTV.

Occasional Contributor

I agree, I especially miss the Diamonique shows held weekly on Sundays. I wanted to see more Epiphany pieces, too. Now all I see is electronics, Dooney, and Wen. Judith Ripka is too expensive for me, so it doesn't come near to fulfilling my Diamonique needs. Yes, it is a need, not a want {#emotions_dlg.tt1}.

Valued Contributor

I wish Diamonique would have as much in gold as they do in epiphany. I thought gold was going to be the new trend again! I do not like silver with my diamonds, neither platinum...

Honored Contributor
On 12/2/2014 Carole1 said:

I agree, I especially miss the Diamonique shows held weekly on Sundays. I wanted to see more Epiphany pieces, too. Now all I see is electronics, Dooney, and Wen. Judith Ripka is too expensive for me, so it doesn't come near to fulfilling my Diamonique needs. Yes, it is a need, not a want {#emotions_dlg.tt1}.

I agree that some of the Ripka pieces are very pretty but the prices are outrageous. Not for me.

Respected Contributor
Plus, the NEW stuff has been online for a month. Where is the real new stuff QVC? It's pathetic that you are having a day of Diamonique before Christmas with crummy old styles. Even the TSV isn't wearable by everyone. What is the deal?
Esteemed Contributor

Recently bought a Moissanite ring. Didn't want to spend the money for diamond. Love it. In the future, I'll go with Moissanite instead of diamonique. I have a few pieces of diamonique and like it, but ready for a change.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Regular Contributor
ury---Where did you buy your ring?? I thought Moissanite was almost as expensive as diamonds. Thanks!!
Super Contributor

They seem to be doing more crystal (ie glued in, not prong or bezel set). Ugh.