Trusted Contributor

Got my Diamonique X-design ring today!

And I Looooooove it!!! Love it so much that I just ordered the silver one (got the gold one today)!

Respected Contributor

Re: Got my Diamonique X-design ring today!

I got mine yesterday. It is a very pretty ring. I got the rose tone. It is more delicate looking than I expected. I will get a lot of wear out of it.

Honored Contributor

I bought this X design ring from Bauble Bar. I've had it for at least a month I would say and I love it. I wear it on the middle finger of my right hand.

I ordered mine in the goldtone and it's crystal but it's a winner. I didn't pay as much for it as the diamonique version but I figured this would be a trendy ring for me so if I'm tired of it by spring, so be it.

Trusted Contributor

Depending on which way you turn it.....it's a different size, so I can wear it on any finger (with the exception of my pinkies and my ring finger on left hand, which the ring is too big for) just by turning it a different way. When they presented it, they said it didn't matter which way you put it on. However it DOES matter, but I find that to be a good thing since it makes it fit more fingers! Part of the day I've worn it on my thumb, part of the day on my middle finger and part of th day on my pointer finger. I like the way it looks on all of them. THAT'S what I call versatile!

Frequent Contributor

Shoot! I just checked and mine is still pending and the date is Oct 31st.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/1/2014 momshan said:

Shoot! I just checked and mine is still pending and the date is Oct 31st.

Mine shipped earlier than the "advance order date" that was listed for it. What color did you order momshan? Maybe the other colors (I got gold tone) are shipping later than mine. The silver one I ordered today, I had to order on waitlist.

Respected Contributor

I have been SO tempted by this, but held off til someone could gives some reviews. Sounds like it's a hit!!

Honored Contributor

Item number, please and thanks??

Trusted Contributor

On 10/3/2014 Shelbelle said:

Item number, please and thanks??

J-318359

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, I love crossover, highway, X design and buckle style rings!!!