New Contributor

can some1 plz explain the whole waitlist thing to me? like do I need to order what I want and just hope they get it in again or do they make them jus to fill a order? I hope that makes sense Smiley Frustrated... some1 help me understand plz ahaha maybe im just having a blonde moment

Super Contributor
<h4>What does it mean if an item is only available through Waitlist?</h4>

The Waitlist option is offered when an item is sold out, and there is a reasonable expectation that the item will return to stock within 45 days. Although placing an order on our Waitlist is not a guarantee that stock will be received, it is a good way of reserving an item if it does come into stock. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be notified within 45 days.

New Contributor

thank you very much! Smiley Happy)

Super Contributor

It can also mean they expect a number of returns, which are then sent out to people on the waitlist.

Honored Contributor

Note the wording: "stock will be received." No where does it say that its coming from the manufacturer, and 9 times out of 10 it isn't. These are returns other customers have sent back. There is nothing wrong with returns in most cases, go for it. You can always change your mind and cancel the waitlist anytime before shipment to you.