Respected Contributor

So far, Alberti is just the best!

He tells you the measurements right away, he doesn't go on and on and on about his personal life, he doesn't say how awesome this piece of jewelry would look with one of his many outfits (yes, I know he's a guy), he tells you what the metal is, his voice is gentle, but clear and crisp, and he the best of all, he doesn't try to do a hard sell. He even said while presenting some bracelets, "get two...if you can afford it."

I know that Alberti is the new guy, but so far, he's doing a much better job than some of the other seasoned hosts. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ......Oh, and he's adorable to boot.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: So far, Alberti is just the best!

I've been watching him for about 45 minutes, and he's really doing a great job! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

He tries on womens's jewelry {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Creepy. His vocabulary is limited to "beautiful" and "super beautiful", among other mistakes. Awkward, to say the least.

He should study how Rick sells jewelry. Rick does not wear it. Rick knows the construction and parts of each piece and how it works with other pieces. A world of difference.

Contributor

I think Alberti is the best host on QVC. He is so relaxing to watch, and I just love everything about him!

Trusted Contributor

Good sales guy! Does it right. As far as the other post stating "creepy" or whatever, every time I watch a man sell baubles, they put it against their skin or finger, whatever. Poster, get your head out of your - - -. Ain't nothing strange with a guy selling jewelry. What do you WANT a salesman to do? Never mind, who cares what you think. Don't like? Don't watch.
Honored Contributor

Everybody should take lessons from Bill Green

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

In time he will probably become a great host but for now he is not real smooth in his presentations and at times (to me) seems kind of forced. He does do a good job of giving the specs for the products he is selling. Every host goes through a learning phase.

Super Contributor

I saw him selling Carolyn Pollack's jewelry once and he did a really good job. There is NOTHING whatsover wrong with a guy selling jewelry. Across the shopping channels are a number of good male sales reps selling jewelry. And why not?!

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't familiar with Alberti, so went to the host page to see who this was, but I guess maybe he's too new to have his picture there! LOL I did however read the backgrounds of some of the other hosts just out of curiosity, and was amazed at Lisa Robertson's background. Would have never guessed she was an accomplished classical violinist and that she also sings.

Respected Contributor

On 7/1/2014 NYwoman said:

He tries on womens's jewelry {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Creepy. His vocabulary is limited to "beautiful" and "super beautiful", among other mistakes. Awkward, to say the least.

He should study how Rick sells jewelry. Rick does not wear it. Rick knows the construction and parts of each piece and how it works with other pieces. A world of difference.

Study Rick?? Huh?? Rick is so hyper..he doesn't stand still long enough to even see the jewelry. He's like a duck in a shooting gallery!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!