Respected Contributor

Gabrielle was hosting wee hrs. (2/28) without Dennis. She isn't my fav host, but she was TOTALLY off tonight. She kept pausing so much. I think they were "talking in her ear". She drives me crazy saying "right,right,right", after EVERY sentence. She has always seemed unprepared as a host.

Regular Contributor
I am so with you, TX-starlight!! She was TOTALLY off & saying "right, right" over & over drives me insane. I keep thinking it will improve, but it doesn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I think she was trying to hear what the models were saying...at one point she asked them and they didn't reply so she said I will find out later.....

Between listening to the person in her ear and the models did throw her all off...

What annoyed me...besides that...she kept showing details on the jackets darkest color when there was lighter ones she could have used...aren't the hosts told to bring the lighter colors up front to do detail...I can't see detail on dark blue...black...fercryinoutloud...

I didn't have my computer on when I was watching...and I shouldn't have to turn it on to see details...