Not applicable
Dear Dennis, I love your fashion especially your real leather and furs. It seems that each time you start to mention your husband, you stop mid syllable and change the subject. Whether with Shawn or other hosts. It took many years for you to have the privilege and right to be married. Be out and proud of how far we have come. Have you been told by QVC management to stay quiet about your marriage? If so, shame on them, if not, Dennis, don't worry, if we love your fashion we will buy your fashion, your choice of spouse will not impact your success. Celebrate love always!!!
Honored Contributor
What a nice post & so true! I like his fashions still have a ""car coat"" I purchased in his early years on Q. I just happened to the show & I noticed the same thing ... Perhaps he just wants to focus on selling his clothing. I hope it's not due to Q .. I doubt it!
Esteemed Contributor

It could be just him or maybe his husband doesn't want him to mention him. Isaac brings up his husband often while with Shawn so I don't think it's a Q thing.

Valued Contributor
On 2/11/2015 Eilenecooks said: Dear Dennis, I love your fashion especially your real leather and furs. It seems that each time you start to mention your husband, you stop mid syllable and change the subject. Whether with Shawn or other hosts. It took many years for you to have the privilege and right to be married. Be out and proud of how far we have come. Have you been told by QVC management to stay quiet about your marriage? If so, shame on them, if not, Dennis, don't worry, if we love your fashion we will buy your fashion, your choice of spouse will not impact your success. Celebrate love always!!!

Don't you think you might be reaching with this post? QVC would not be silencing him as Isaac talks frequently about Arnold.

Seems this just something to a stir a pot.

Respected Contributor
I would be sad if he felt it would affect his sales. The more people come out and people get to know their friends have a spouse or partner of the same gender, the more accepting our society becomes. That's a good thing.
Honored Contributor

OH please! OP is the only one making an issue here. Leave the man and his family alone please. It's none of our business. I think Dennis and most of us are fine with it.

Honored Contributor

Tacky, tacky tacky. The man has class and he keeps his personal life, private. He's selling merchandise, he's not selling his life. Just when you think you've read everything on this board, a post that is the very epitome of poor taste pops up. Unbelievable....

Respected Contributor

Eilene, why???????????????????? This is none of your business.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously -- what a ridiculous post by the OP. Good grief.

Valued Contributor

These types of posts need to be deleted.