Respected Contributor

What is that monstrosity??? It looks like a lab coat.

Super Contributor

Waitress uniform from Mel's Diner.

Valued Contributor

Pat loved it! Courtney didn't seem to like it.

It might not be so bad. It just looks too triangular. I like the concept, but it needs less "triangularism." Yes, I made up my own word!!

Respected Contributor

Jane Jetson also brought to mind. The material is too stiff for that shark-bite hem hence it sticks out. I cracked up when Courtney put that scarf on her head.

Super Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Pat loved it! Courtney didn't seem to like it.

It might not be so bad. It just looks too triangular. I like the concept, but it needs less "triangularism." Yes, I made up my own word!!

Pat seemed too "overly exuberant" to be believable.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a little slow to respond to this, but I got a chuckle out of your post, Sparklestar. I think even Dennis likened it to the stereotypical '50s housewife, pushing a vacuum cleaner in the belted shirtwaist dress (girdle and pointy bra on, undoubtedly). I think you would definitely get attention wearing it. Couture meets retro inspiration meets QVC ready-to-wear. Interesting.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

This is just one more example of why I have a problem with men designing women's clothes.

1950s retro housewife ... with a vacuum cleaner? I wonder what message Dennis is trying to send with that vision.

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

I'm a little slow to respond to this, but I got a chuckle out of your post, Sparklestar. I think even Dennis likened it to the stereotypical '50s housewife, pushing a vacuum cleaner in the belted shirtwaist dress (girdle and pointy bra on, undoubtedly). I think you would definitely get attention wearing it. Couture meets retro inspiration meets QVC ready-to-wear. Interesting.

Yes he did. LOL