Contributor

Does anyone know if DB will have a spring coat as a TSV anytime soon? Thanks

Super Contributor
Just saw a preview of Dennis Basso's anorak jacket with detachable hood, which will be the TSV next week. Looks nice...
Super Contributor
A263346...under $50....I'll wait to see it presented.
Respected Contributor

The color palette is beautiful, but I don't think it is one bit flattering. It has a very bulky drawstring waist and the total effect is Michelin-esque.

Super Contributor
I thought the same...bulky waist. That's why I need to see it presented.
Regular Contributor

Colors very nice, but I agree it looks bulky around the middle and for me it is too, too short. It will not even cover my butt! Length probably ok for average height women. But really with a hood, it is obviously a short Spring rain coat, but who needs it that short; in the rain your pant legs will be soaked. Very ordinary style, very disappointing from Dennis Basso. This is the kind of ordinary jacket you can find in any store. Good thing the hood is detachable. Easy, easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I've become leery of buying any of Dennis' lightweight coats. I recently bought A262921 and it arrived in a wrinkled mess!!!! Because I liked it, I decided to keep it and eventually got out all the wrinkles. But no more for me. The coat I bought was $87. I expected much better packaging for an item in that price range….especially a Dennis Basso coat.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Favorite Son said:

The color palette is beautiful, but I don't think it is one bit flattering. It has a very bulky drawstring waist and the total effect is Michelin-esque.

Price is great but dark haired Maria is wearing XL instead of L, and it's not flattering at all. It must run small. Love the colors though.
Valued Contributor

I like it in black. An anorak is great b/c you can adjust the waist. I agree, it looks like you would size up in this jacket. I love the hood. We have a very long fall season, so I would wear the black for Spring and Fall. The lining is beautiful. I think I just talked myself into buying it! LOL!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/12/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 3/12/2015 Favorite Son said:

Price is great but dark haired Maria is wearing XL instead of L, and it's not flattering at all. It must run small. Love the colors though.
Oh boy. Dennis just referred to Maria as a 1X. So is she a L, XL or 1X? Don't know.