Frequent Contributor

If you own Item # 260413 (Dennis Basso Faux Leather jacket) in the Navy color, is it a true Navy shade or does it have a hint of purple undertone?

Thanks.

Super Contributor
Funny you should ask, I just ordered and it arrived 2 days ago and just saw this post. To my eye, it is a true navy. It is a nice, rich, deep shade -- not too deep, you can definitely tell it is blue, but it is a true navy. It looks just like it did in the presentation. I don't see any purple in it at all, even when putting a purple sweater next to it, but that is just my opinion. I will add that the faux leather is scrumptious. It is soft and feels like real leather. I also ordered a D&Co faux leather jacket at the same time but it is nice but not nearly as nice. It really is a beautiful jacket. I wish the tan were more of a deep chocolate color as I would easily order it again if so. Hope this helps!
Frequent Contributor
On 1/21/2015 nycgirl79 said: Funny you should ask, I just ordered and it arrived 2 days ago and just saw this post. To my eye, it is a true navy. It is a nice, rich, deep shade -- not too deep, you can definitely tell it is blue, but it is a true navy. It looks just like it did in the presentation. I don't see any purple in it at all, even when putting a purple sweater next to it, but that is just my opinion. I will add that the faux leather is scrumptious. It is soft and feels like real leather. I also ordered a D&Co faux leather jacket at the same time but it is nice but not nearly as nice. It really is a beautiful jacket. I wish the tan were more of a deep chocolate color as I would easily order it again if so. Hope this helps!

nycgirl79 -Thank you for posting! When no one replied to my post, I decided to go ahead and order the jacket in navy and see for myself. Mine arrived yesterday- I love it! The color is what I hoped it would be, a deep true navy and the faux leather is divine!! I agree, if the tan one was a dark brown (Espresso) I would order that, too! Enjoy your jacket!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
I'm so happy you did! Hope you enjoy yours as well and we'll both keep our fingers crossed that a dark chocolate one is offered next yet!!