Contributor

Does anyone have any information on the new Dennis Basso Platinum throw? I know there's one on QVC.com right now, but this is a brand new one.

Super Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Platinum Throw

I purchased two of these last week, when it was a OTO, one in blond and one in leopard. Sadly, these are way too heavy and bulky. While they both seem to be made well and are very pretty, the underside material of the leopard was larger than the leopard side. The OTO was over $50 each but I decided to return both. I'm sure I read post on the Commnity Board that said not to machine dry these, so that was also a determining factor to return.

Contributor

This throw is not the same as the new one. I am looking for the new one.

Frequent Contributor

The number and description and pictures are up. Will be shown this hour.

$149.95 ,H 203242,,,comes in four colors, WHITE RUSSIAN,SNOW CHINCHILLA,

BROWN CHINCHILLA AND LEOPARD.

Joanne

Honored Contributor

Thanks MUNCHIE, I wish that the throw would be on soon. I want to see how heavy it is.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Guess they decided against showing it , originally was told it would be on tonight eastern time 10:00, (7:00) for me..Then I saw on Lisas facebook page this morning ,she stated it would be shown at the 12:00 (eastern ) show which is 9:00 Pacific for me.

It is listed, so they may have changed it because of early orders causing a sellout.

The white one is listed as Moscow white, also they are dry clean only, and 50X60.

For this price I am hoping it very luxurious and much heavier than the other ones. I have a platinum, this one is supposed to be thicker and heavier than the platinum ones.