Esteemed Contributor
I've been buying DB for as long as I can remember. Have several faux suede pieces and love them. Anyone have any of his faux leather? I'm thinking about buying one and would like to hear from you. I have another faux leather that I consider a Spring jacket, it's light colored and I do wear it occasionally but it seems to stick to my skin and it makes me sweat. I would just wear it as a blazer or as a jacket in Spring as well.
Respected Contributor

Here we go again?

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/16/2014 StylishLady said:

Here we go again?

Excuse me? Where? Where are we going? This is the DENNIS BASSO forum correct? One cannot ask legitimate questions here?
Occasional Visitor

Yes, I have 2. One has the faux leather completely flaking off all over and the other is starting at the collar. It is a matter of time before it is completely flaking too.  I emailed the DB company today, 3/6/2023, to let them know.  I am wondering if they respond. I would not reccomend this product.

Honored Contributor

Old thread from 2014.

Occasional Contributor

I have a D.B. faux leather 3/4 length coat I bought several years ago.  It is also flaking at the collar.  When I purchased it I thought since it was a "Dennis Basso" that it would be a quality piece that I would have for many years.  Unless something has changed recently I cannot recommend his faux leather items.  Have you ever heard back from them?