Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Love D Basso line, however has anyone noticed how much he interrupts the host while she is speaking? Could be he is just anxious to get out what he wants to say. Anyhow I feel sorry for the host, sometimes she cannot get a word in edgewise. Just saying

Honored Contributor

That's Dennis. He does love to talk.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Regular Contributor

I would much rather hear what Dennis has to say than a host.

Super Contributor

i adore Dennis as a designer and the host this morning. I however do not care for that puffed stuff as it is unflattering on me. Dennis is so very cute and if you can get a moment have a visit to his salon as it it glorious. pushing dinner food on him was silly at 5am and a diet is a plus for him. I said to him 17 years ago to take better care of himself.

The hostess was just enjoying his time. Honey that one gal with the rain drape confused me although I try and stay out of the rain I purchased 2 in the orange pinks, and as sheer as they are I will use them as scarves. She said to toss that thing into a purse ? wet ? now that was tacky as wee those mens shirts from denin . they look like skinny mens shirts at the market

Honored Contributor

It might be that, like many creative types, he has a form of ADD. This type, when excited, finds it difficult to hold back the thoughts that burst into their mind. Just a thought. Dennis would not be doing this intentionally in a rude manner, most likely, just spontaneously.

Respected Contributor

Dennis Basso gets what he wants when he wants it. If he wants to talk, nothing will stop him. Rude.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

These folks come to mind at the Q and HSN

Susan Graver

Diane Gilman

Valued Contributor

Aw come on just something else to complain about. I love Dennis and I love his big furry coats. I own several of them. Everybody always interupts everybody. Just the name of the game to get all the talking points in.

Super Contributor

yes he is darling. AND I DO NOT HAVE TO STORE THESE..We had a radical screaming group in North Park Neimans having fits over fur and this i respect yet my original Basso's are put in the storage. Honey they were holding cans of house paint screeching at people .I refused to go near that place for 3 years and we exited to main st

Respected Contributor

Dennis' biggest fan is Dennis. He's loud, a braggart, and obnoxious.