Respected Contributor

a jacket that DB did many,many years ago. It looks like the same type fur (I think he referred to it as beaver) was the same length and had the same type collar? It did not have the anorak feature. Initially it came in black and brown and then he did it in similar colors. I will post number of newer jacket.

I still wear mine; it sat in closet for a few years and I pulled it out last year when weather got frigid.

Super Contributor
On 9/30/2014 lavendar said:

a jacket that DB did many,many years ago. It looks like the same type fur (I think he referred to it as beaver) was the same length and had the same type collar? It did not have the anorak feature. Initially it came in black and brown and then he did it in similar colors. I will post number of newer jacket.

I still wear mine; it sat in closet for a few years and I pulled it out last year when weather got frigid.

That jacket sounds very nice! I don't recall it though.

I remember, a couple of years back, a shearling boot length coat, which had stitching, had the inside all yummy sheared faux fur and the outside of the coat was the "top" of that fur which was a faux suede. It came in ivory and tan and black. And I tried to buy it but it sold out so fast, it just FLEW!

Honored Contributor

I had one! It was almost a swing coat, had a hood, was a beaver type fur, and had big cuffs as I remember. It was so warm an cozy, and sort of ugly, but BOY on a cold day it was super! Good luck. Mine was knee to thigh length depending on how tall you aren't!

Honored Contributor
I thought it was beautiful, and I THINK it came also as a petite, but I didn't buy it either.
Respected Contributor

I didn't come in petite or I would have ordered it. It is the warmest coat I have. Obviously I didn't think it was uglybut I know what you mean. DB didn't do many coats then. I'm 5'2'' so it comes almost to the knee.

Honored Contributor
Could a50925 be the coat you're thinking of?
Respected Contributor

No. It was the first coat that he did in colors. No one knew what was going on but now colored fake furs are done a lot.