Contributor

Sept. 16 - OMG There wasn't a coat that I didn't love.

I almost went crazy watching DB on his 8:00 p.m. show last night. And all the easy pays. I ordered my very first Basso (hooded faux fur in black). Love, love, love it. Sister orders a new Basso every year so I'm sure I'm going to follow her footsteps. OMG Don't know why I waited so long. The Gray coat w/that design inprinted in the fur. Love it. Next DB coat will be that one. I ordered a 2x as this is what I wear now and am on Weight Watchers so I plan my weight going down 20 - 30 lbs. I'm sure if I'm thinner next year the coat still will fit as it has that tie feature. My weight goes up and down so . . . . I also ordered the two D B scarves in gift boxes (I believe one is the same print or close to as the lining of the coat and one is a leopard print). Thank goodness for the easy pay. I've always shopped for sales or clearance and don't think I've purchased a coat over $100 in my life. Have never had a designer Basso coat in my life. Hey, I'm worth it. It's about time this 65 year old gal got with it. LOL Where else can I buy a designer coat (a Basso coat!) with all the benefits of QVC? QVC has taught me fashion sense. At one time I would look into my closet and say to myself that I have nothing to wear. Basso says it is about the coat, scarf, purse and shoes. I'm learning how to accessorize.

I love you Dennis!

Super Contributor

Re: Sept. 16 - OMG There wasn't a coat that I didn't love.

Enjoy! Your enthusiasm is awesome. Wear it in the best of health!!!
Valued Contributor

I am on waitlist for the ivory/white coat he showed last night during the 8 pm show. It went so fast. All sizes were available when I first started to order, and by the time I put my payment info in, it was on waitlist....it looks warm. I love a winter white coat! Let's see if it comes in on waitlist???

I hope you enjoy your new coats!

ETA: Just checked: The brocade coat is $13 dollars more today w/ no easy pays. I guess not everything is a sales pitch. I forget who the host was, but she wasn't kidding!

Contributor

mtnbikegirl: The ivory/white coat is just so beautiful. You are a lucky girl. Yep, the host tells the truth about that as I have ordered after the fact and paid the price. LOL

Thanks diamondsforme. I will.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

OP did you buy the reversible coat with the hood, it was on clearance. A219637.