Valued Contributor

Dennis Basso TSV September 16........

The suede motorcycle jacket. I have had my eye on since I saw it in the Insider. Would like to know if anyone pre-ordered it and if they like it. TIA.
Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV September 16........

What colors does the jacket come in? Is it a short length or a little longer? I'd really like faux leather more than the suede. Maybe he'll bring faux leather on his TSV day!!!

Valued Contributor

It's semi fitted and it hangs pretty well below the waist so it's not super short. Color's are lake blue, gray, walnut, black, terracotta, and wine. I think I am going to jump the fence and order.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it in gray, but the EDD says 9/25. I just looked at my order status, and it says 9/16 for order date, not the date I actually ordered. I'm still hoping that they'll ship earlier. I need another jacket like a hole in the head, but I love moto jackets and that gray just called my name!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I ordered the gray too. I have been going back and forth between that one and the wine but the gray won out. Such a good looking jacket, can't wait to get it.
Regular Contributor

no sorry i didn't know that i don't go on this forum a lot how come on the wen forum they were showing pictures for the tsv and item no# sorry to bother you now i know why don't post on that often i will find out another with out your help.

Respected Contributor

Not a bother.Smiley Happy I don't know about what you ask, I didn't see what the WEN forums posted.Smiley Happy I think pix are allowed but item #s and links aren't. Webbie has cracked down harder lately on the standards so I was trying to help.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Colors: Lake Blue, Gray, Walnut, Black, Terracotta, Wine

Respected Contributor

That is very pretty. How much is it?

Honored Contributor

Oooh, I'm tall and the sleeves look long {#emotions_dlg.wub}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise