Occasional Contributor

Ok so here is the dealy guys. When Basso 1st came on QVC his fauxs looked so real you could not tell the difference from real. Now I feel they are all too lightweight, weird rose patterns and nothing but his BEST (More expensive ones) look real at all.

I have purchased 4 this year and returned. I personally feel he is cutting corners. His pockets are small and so thin in fabric your hands could go right through them. His styles are not real looking. Go back to the original styles and fabrics at your same prices. You are charging more for what you call the Premier ones that are what the normal ones used to be

Very disappointed in this talented men {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Occasional Contributor

I am sorry but I've never seen anyone so rude as Dennis Basso. He talks over the host and also the callers. We get that he is trying to sell his products but it's very distracting and can't focus on the product. He is just a little to touchy feely

Occasional Contributor

I can't watch him, he creeps me out the way he's always touching the models and you can tell they hate it. just yuck {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Respected Contributor
That's too bad the quality has slipped so. I've heard similar thing about some other designers as well.