New Contributor

Hello Gary, I just want to bring to your attention & to other viewers my request to "BRING BACK THE V-NECK SHORT SLEEVE TEES" for summer! They seemed to have all disappeared the last few years. They should be a staple in your ESSENTIAL LINE each year. They would be great in your Perfect Jersey & should be offered in several colors, basics, pastels, brites without added embellishments. Your current active wear line is great but there are too many tops with crew necks & this may suit some but, a V-neck is often more flattering. How do u all feel about the V-Neck Tee? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to see v neck tees. Just make the arms long enough - no cap sleeves.

Super Contributor

I don't like V neck on anything. Prefer crew on t-shirts.

ETA ... I buy all my t-shirts at LandsEnd.

Esteemed Contributor

I love a V-neck t-shirt. I think they're much more flattering, at least on me, than the round or crew neck. And you're right, they have a lot of v-necks, but not just a plain, short sleeved, layering piece in lots of colors - and I also like the Perfect Jersey.

I don't wear the same kind of jewelry (many times no necklace at all) with casual clothes as I do with dressier things. With those, I prefer a round neck or boatneck, or especially a square neck... they really lend themselves to all kinds of jewelry. But since I don't "dress" that much anymore, I prefer the V-necks.

Super Contributor

Cont me in as one who likes V-necks. For the summer, they are much cooler.

Honored Contributor

I know a lot of people adore the V-neck however I'm not one of them. For some reason it isn't flattering on me and I've learned to avoid it..... I prefer crew neck, boat neck even a sweatheart neck and love a little collar.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I like and wear everything with a v-neck, as it's very flattering and elongating on me. I do think ballet necks can be elegant as well. A V-tee with 3 quarter sleeves is perfection for me!

Honored Contributor

Excellent suggestion! Also, for whatever reason, would love to see a few true elbow sleeve T-shirts, knit tops/lightweight sweaters.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

LL Bean and Lands End - lots of v-neck tees.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Definitely like V-necks. When it's hot, crews are too hot. V-neck is flattering, more than crew which can look kind of masculine.

I don't like boatneck. Bra straps show.