Honored Contributor

I Want Some Denim & Co. Ankle Pants, Please

I love ankle pants and I would love to see some from Denim & Co., Isaac's pants are cut too small for me and Susan Graver uses too many knit fabrics in hers.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Want Some Denim & Co. Ankle Pants, Please

A262785. How comfy style and I love them.
Honored Contributor

Thank you. I have never tried How Comfy. I would still like some twill ankle pants from D & C. I wear ankle pants in black all year because they look good with flats and I'm not very tall.

Honored Contributor

Thanks again, they're nice, but they are fitted to the body and I don't think they would look good on my plus size frame. Very cute, for a skinny girl.

Respected Contributor

yes, I too would love some DC ankle pants.

I did order a pair of straight leg pants in petite but they were too long even with the waist band up under my bra. I would love a normal rise instead of such a high one.

Trusted Contributor

I despise the crop pant look.

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 NYwoman said:

I despise the crop pant look.

OP was asking about ankle pants.

Honored Contributor

OP, I also love ankle pants. Isaac's are indeed usually cut small (in comparison to my regular size and my size in other designers'), so I ordered his ankle pants one size larger, and they are perfect! I don't care what the size says on the label, I just have to remember to go one up when ordering another color. I tried D&C How Comfy, but they tend to stretch too much after a couple of wearings (tried their shorts, not ankle pants) and lose their initial fit on me.

Honored Contributor

If you want pants that look like you bought the wrong size, buy some regular length and hem them up. It should take about 15 minutes. If you don't own a needle, get some Stitch Witchery iron-on tape and iron them up.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I buy the Denim and CO original waist side pocket pants in Petite. Makes a good ankle length pant for me. I'm 5' 5""