New Contributor

Denim & Co Cobra Print Jean Jacket

Love the look of this jean jacket but I am wondering if okay to wear a print underneath or with a print skirt? Would it look better with something plain and no print??

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Cobra Print Jean Jacket

I hadn't seen this before, thanks for posting about it. I think it's pretty cute. I like the orange color. I do think you could wear a print with it because the pattern is really subtle in the jacket.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I think I have the jacket you are talking about. Mine is very subtle so I think you could get away with something other than a solid.

Super Contributor

A stripe would be nice to contrast.

Respected Contributor

I have this jacket from last year in lilac, mint and spring pink. There is a coordinating D&C cobra print top that goes great with these jackets. The cobra print is subtle and would not clash with other prints. I love mixing prints and it is surprising how well some of them go together. Last year D&C also had capri pants in solid colors the same colors as the cobra print jackets and tops and that makes a great outfit. Maybe the will have these again this spring.

New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions. I especially like the idea of a D&C cobra print top. Think I may get the stone/tan jacket and the orange cobra print top.