Not applicable

Tunic Length Tank Top PLEASE

I would love, love, love a tunic length tank top. I don't like to have sleeves (even short ones) when I workout but I want the coverage over my belly & hips. Please consider adding one to the line. I have been googling it to see if anyone has one and they are really slim pickings out there. I am even considering buying tunic t-shirts and cutting off the sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tunic Length Tank Top PLEASE

LOGO has some; you might want to check those out.

Super Contributor

Yep, me too. I've been looking since last spring. They are hard to find for sure, in a color or fabric that I want. They sell out super quick and sizes are limited. I think I'm going to buy a couple of the long tail tanks from Duluth. Have you looked at those?

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 faeriemoon said:

LOGO has some; you might want to check those out.Smile

She has some that I really like, but I can't seem to get the right fit. I hate tight clothes. If I get it to fit in the bust, then the neck and arm holes are huge. Can you help with that? Any advice on item number or sizing? Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 KippyK3 said:

She has some that I really like, but I can't seem to get the right fit. I hate tight clothes. If I get it to fit in the bust, then the neck and arm holes are huge. Can you help with that? Any advice on item number or sizing? Thanks! Smiley Happy

I wish I could help but I have the same problem. (Busty girl here.) I tend to wear my logo tanks under things so no one can see the arm holes (which are usually too large.)

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver has one - Item #A231520 - but I don't know if you like Liquid Knit. It's about 28-3/8" long in the medium, as opposed to the usual tank length of about 24-25".

Susan

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 KippyK3 said:

I wish I could help but I have the same problem. (Busty girl here.) I tend to wear my logo tanks under things so no one can see the arm holes (which are usually too large.)

Ok, thanks. I thought about doing that too, but when it's so darn hot I can't layer. Maybe I should try one of the lounge tank styles. Maybe those are cut different. Or, maybe I should try petite.?
Super Contributor

Hi Kittymom. I do like the liquid knit, but I can't wear it in the summer. That would be the perfect length and cut, though. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Target has Mossimo ones on clearance-

Super Contributor

that would be perfect if it wasn't so tight, short and if it was made out of 100% cotton!

I used to buy the perfect tunic tank top from Newport News, long scoop down back and like the target/mossimo t in front. But they don't have them anymore. I need LOTS of them WIMOM, for now I cut sleeves off and look butchy