Regular Contributor
33 in change plus shipping for knit tunic, remember when prices on this line were lower and quality was higher?
Trusted Contributor

How is that any kind of value? Hope they ship K-Y with the tunic!

Respected Contributor

I do remember. To me this looks like something I could find in Walmart for 9.99. I cannot see paying that much for stuff you wear around the house or walking the dog or running errands.

Honored Contributor

Cruising, I started shopping the Q in 2008. I used to buy more Denim & Co pieces back then because the quality was there. I staunchly defended the brand on these forums because some of the tops I bought, I really couldn't find in the marketplace.

Now - I go to the marketplace. Whatcha gonna do?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Even with the shipping charges down,I hardly buy denim&co any more.They have gone up in price alot.Can buy locally cheaper.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2015 bewise said:

Even with the shipping charges down,I hardly buy denim&co any more.They have gone up in price alot.Can buy locally cheaper.

Shipping prices went down, so the product prices went up. Can't fool us QVC. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

No sale! Poor price point for a D&C TSV.

Honored Contributor

I used to buy D&C, mostly their "How Fitting" jeans (think that was what they were called), but also some casual tops. The jeans were discontinued, prices on everything went up and continues to rise, and the quality has gone down. This particular TSV, I would not buy no matter the price, I just flat don't like it, the back is just too extreme, IMO. Must be stressful for the hosts trying to sell this stuff.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I used to really like D&C but lately it seems as the line has deteriorated to ""disposable clothes"" like you can find in the cheap big box stores. I find that funny! I have heard many a host refer to their product as ""this is not a disposable top"" or whatever. Cutting corners I guess!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

And besides, its ugly!

Super Contributor

I haven't bought a D&C top in lots of years. The cut/shape just doesn't work for me.

On this particular top ... don't like the sleeve treatment, sleeve length or how the elongated back is done.