Trusted Contributor

I miss Carolyn on Denim & Co; she hasn't been on very much lately. I know she was on vacation, but since she returned other hosts are doing D&C.

Lisa R and Carolyn G are my favorite.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn has been doing her gardening shows lately instead.

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn too. There's a Denim & Co show on this afternoon. Maybe she will be on this one?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Carolyn because she gives detailed sizing information; also she does not not like a car salesman, LOL.

Trusted Contributor
CG doesn't sell "with her arms", if you all know what I mean. Most of these salesfolk must be exhausted from all that bouncin' & armwavin'. I hardly watch Q these days.
Trusted Contributor

Shauna is the host this afternoon, I don't mind her but I miss CG.

Respected Contributor

The problem is, I love Carolyn on anything. D&C, Gardening Shows, music events and especially IN THE KITCHEN. I could watch her selling garbage bags. She is a great host. Whereas I find issues with many of the hosts that send me to the remote, Carolyn doesn't have any IMHO. Love her..

Respected Contributor
I agree with all the positive comments about Carolyn. I, too, have missed her on the D&Co. Shows.
Super Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Perkup said:

The problem is, I love Carolyn on anything. D&C, Gardening Shows, music events and especially IN THE KITCHEN. I could watch her selling garbage bags. She is a great host. Whereas I find issues with many of the hosts that send me to the remote, Carolyn doesn't have any IMHO. Love her..

ITA.

Diamonds22

Valued Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Diamonds22 said:
On 2/21/2015 Perkup said:

ITA.

Diamonds22

Me, too! She would be fun to have as a friend.Smile