Not applicable

I have a lot of Denim & Co. pants, but would like to see more options offered in a rise that sits at the waist.

Many of us carry our weight in our stomachs, and a rise below the waist only accentuates that area.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rise in Denim & Co. pants

Flojoe, not sure what you mean by a rise. You mean the pants are bunching up on your stomach area?
Super Contributor

You should check LandsEnd. They have a choice of three rises ... and custom hemming on many of their pants.

Respected Contributor

I must be the only Q customer that cannot wear the famous DC pull on pants.

Honored Contributor

I find the denim & co pull on pants hit me exactly at my waist. I hate hate hate low rise pants and have not worn them since I was in my 20's ( we called them hip huggers then). I also do not wear pants that come up above my waist. i am 66 years old and i want my pants at my waist.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 granddi said:

Nope---I can't either. The cr0tch comes way down on me no matter what rise I get. Have given up on D & C pants.

Respected Contributor

pants that sit below the waist only look good on the twenty something's. I couldn't imagine anyone over the age of 50 getting away with it.
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 wagirl said:

Nope---I can't either. The cr0tch comes way down on me no matter what rise I get. Have given up on D & C pants.

If the crotch is hanging down then you need to pull them up - QVC hosts often say to buy talls so you can wear with heels - however - they have a longer rise than regulars. I have to buy tall pants and often the waist is up to my bra when I try them on - have to pass on those. Perhaps you need to try petites in D& Co to get the rise you want. But i can tell you for certain - D&Co 2 pocket pants with the elastic waist are not intended to be below the waist pants, and should you try to wear them there you will get a baggy crotch area.

Esteemed Contributor

All of their pants I've bought, are inconsistent in sizing. I've never bought a pair I didn't have to exchange b/c of sizing. I do my part by always checking item numbers I have with the new ones, yet they're sized differently.