Respected Contributor

Returning 2 pair of D&co jeans again.....

I order the same style and the SAME size and wouldn't ya know that one fits fine and the other is too small! I'm done. I will not order clothing anymore from here on out from the Q. I wrote them a note and told them it should be considered a defect when this happens. I don't care if it does no good, but I had to let them know how I felt!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Returning 2 pair of D&co jeans again.....

It is a defect if it doesn't fit, take the garment measurements of the one that doesn't fit and compare it with the garment measurements online. I would not think twice about checking the defect box on the return slip and note the difference in the measurements in the comments.

Respected Contributor

I did mark that box and wrote them a note. I told them they should cover the return S&H. I agree with everyone here about the new policy. It's not worth it. I'll buy jeans from Walmart. I've done it before.
Super Contributor

And, just today my white D&Co jeans were delivered. Same style and size I always buy and they fit perfectly.

Respected Contributor

The sad thing is I really like the style. Kathleen, I wish I was as lucky. I got the boot cut which is perfect for riding motorcycle. I just don't understand how they can be that inconsistent. When I say the one pair didn't fit, I mean they were tight. I don't like tight things. I'm happy for you no. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Kathleen, I meant to say I'm happy for you. Darn spell check! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I'm so confident with the sizing that I don't even try the pants on until I'm ready to wear them. I've never received an off-size pair and I have a huge assortment.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've been a "victim" of inconsistent sizing numerous times. On coats, on jeans, etc. I bought 5 pairs of the How Smooth Straight Leg Jeans since the measurements said they were the same as the original boot cut. Not so. I had to send them all back and order up a size. Then when I got those, the white, blue, and coral fit, but the indigo and the black felt like they were two sizes smaller. I measured them, and sure enough, totally different.

The Q paid for me to send the first five pairs back, and they also paid for me to send the two replacements back. I have not ordered any since.

Some people must have an angel looking over their shoulder to have everything fit perfectly. I would like to borrow that angel sometime...{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

That just happened to me too.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why you returned the pair that fit well.