Honored Contributor

What a nice treat to see Mary Beth on this morning, I just love her!

I loved this shirt A262543, in pink and blue, a little pricey, but it is all cotton, which I love! Plus roll-up tab sleeves!

Denim & Co. Striped Oxford Button Front Shirt

Valued Contributor

I love Denim & Co. and wish it would be presented more...at least as much as Susan Graver. I think Gary is up-dating the line, and I love the new items, with the new shapes and styles.

Its always fun to watch!

Trusted Contributor

I liked this shirt, too, but it looked somewhat "tight" on the models (I only saw the very beginning of the presentation). If only it was a more relaxed fit, a longer length, with a little stretch (just a little). Then it would be perfect! (I don't ask for much, do I.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}). LOL

Trusted Contributor
On 2/3/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I liked this shirt, too, but it looked somewhat "tight" on the models (I only saw the very beginning of the presentation). If only it was a more relaxed fit, a longer length, with a little stretch (just a little). Then it would be perfect! (I don't ask for much, do I.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}). LOL

Oh, and one more thing. Prices are through the roof! I'm done now. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I have always enjoyed Mary Beth and love her cookbook.

Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 Hooty said:

What a nice treat to see Mary Beth on this morning, I just love her!

I loved this shirt A262543, in pink and blue, a little pricey, but it is all cotton, which I love! Plus roll-up tab sleeves!

Denim & Co. Striped Oxford Button Front Shirt

Get you iron out, you'll need it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I like this shirt a lot, it's so hard to find a pretty pale pink that is clear, but the 100% cotton is a no-go. I'm surprised that they didn't put even 1 0r 2% spandex it in.

Esteemed Contributor

Very cute, and there is nothing like 100% cotton when it gets hot, wrinkles and all. When the living is easy, there is no need for starch.

Mary Beth is really sweet.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor
On 2/3/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

Very cute, and there is nothing like 100% cotton when it gets hot, wrinkles and all. When the living is easy, there is no need for starch.

Mary Beth is really sweet.

Agree! Love all-cotton, and it breaaaaathes in the hot weather. I only buy all cotton.

Yes, the shirt has great colors! Yes, Mary Beth is the sweetest!

Trusted Contributor
I missed the show today, so thank you for sharing this cute shirt. Looks like a must have for me!