Not applicable

What is going on with the necklines of the long sleeve essential tees??

I have been a customer for many, many years and am wondering why all the long sleeve essential tees neckline sag and bag?? They are always stretched out, while the rest of the tee looks fine. When sport savy was around they washed up beautifully and never had to press them ,trying to get them back in shape. Maybe someone can look into this, and get this problem solved !! I am sure that I am not the only one this happens to.

Super Contributor

Re: What is going on with the necklines of the long sleeve essential tees??

I don't own any of those, but are they 100% cotton? I've had some 100% tops do the same thing, sometimes I think they get stretched out when we put them on and off. By the way, welcome to the forums! Smile

Frequent Contributor

I've noticed the necklines are to wide or to baggy on me, although my neckline is different, I think it's an age thing, I don't like my neck or dec anymore.

Super Contributor

Could it be that their tops are designed with big busted women in mind? Possibly that's why the tops are so baggy on us smaller-chested women...?

Super Contributor

I read some posts a while back with people asking for more ""open"" necks on D&C tops. I thought then....oh no! That's not going to work for me. I like either a V-neck or a crew.