Valued Contributor

I have many of the old Sports Savy items from YEARS ago and they just keep on "tickin".

I realize D&C Active is the "replacement" for Sports Savy - BUT the fabrics are NOT THE SAME QUALITY as the old Sports Savy.

Since Gary was in charge of Sports Savy - please bring back the same quality of Sports Savy under the new D&C Active line.

Honored Contributor

I second that motion.

Honored Contributor

Me too, still wear mine

Esteemed Contributor

I finally donated my last pair of yoga pants .... the quality was wonderful in that sports savvy line.

Honored Contributor

I have a pr of black sweat pants that I've had for years and wear all the time. Don't know why but I checked the label not long ago - Sport Savvy! I laughed out loud! I have no idea why I would have made such a purchase - really? black sweats from a tv show? The presentation must have been SO good that I chose to buy them. I'm sure it was because I could get them in 'black'. Anyway, STILL going strong.

I loved that line - Sport savvy. They used to sell really cool skirts, long ones, that I also still have. easy to wear, casual in spring & summer. I too was sad when they ended this line. And I had no idea that Gary was part of that line way back when. Never saw or heard of him until they ended the line and brought him forth and out there on tv when d&co sort of took over some of the same styles - at MUCH HIGHER prices. I think it's insane what they charge for 95/5 items now and say it's the way new & improved Sport Savvy. I now buy VERY little from d&co, just not worth the IM price points on a lot of their d&co items - but then again neither are IM items.

Regular Contributor

I love my Sports Saavy outfits I have had over the years. The quality was great and they still look good. I wish they'd bring it back. Not that impressed with the D&C Active wear.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered Sports Savvy a LOT and love all the pieces I have. In contract, I have returned almost all D&C pieces I've ordered and no longer order from that line.

Esteemed Contributor

I still have a few SS pieces I wear on gym days. Will miss them when they're gone. I did pick up a few active wear items at Belks when I was in the South. Have been happy with the quality.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Another message to Gary Wink: If you can bring back the SS-type zippered tops with flowers or butterflies or other nice images in pretty colors like coral, turquoise, yellow and lavender (lighter colors -- not the dark green, dark brown, dark blue, black), please do not make them with hoods! THANK YOU GARY, EEL

Honored Contributor
All the Sports Savvy I ordered had pants that were two sizes larger than the top that matched. I kept one set which I drastically altered, the rest I tried went back. No, I don't miss them at all.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment