Not applicable

I was just wondering if Gary could bring more pedal pushers to the line. I like shorts and dresses, but since I've gotten older I just prefer that little bit of length on my shorts. Please consider bringing more styles in as I for one would be over the moon.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure there will be more when we get more into spring and summer fashions. I like pedal pushers too. Crop pants are too long on shorter people.

Contributor

Another vote for more pedal pushers. I am 5'1"" and crop pants make me look even shorter and a little on the frumpy side.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5 minus 1........and wear 5" shorts, which are actually "longish" on me

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I like the slim shorts that just grace the lower knee... not a capri.. shorter but covering the knee. They do not cut off the calf area which makes a leg look ugly.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, definitely for petite ladies, and ones that do not bag at the knee, so fabric w/ some stretch. Even I would be interested in these!

I'll put in the rest of the order...

No elastic waistbands, no cuffs, side or front fly zip okay, side seam pockets, nice assortment of solid colors, including denims, but even tasteful vertical stripes or prints.

Frequent Contributor

I bought pedal pushers from Denim & Company a couple of years ago and the length was fine but way too full. There were lots of complaints about the width of the legs. I should have returned them like many did, but instead gave them away. If they make them again, please taper the legs a bit more.

Respected Contributor

I have always gotten Sears' Laura Scott petite capris in denim; no pockets, pull on, and they have been wonderful. I live in them in the summer. I like the pull-on because then there is no bulk from a zipper in the front. (I already have enough in front, thank you!) This year I don't see them online or in the store, so I have been looking at D&Co.

The "Original Waist Stretch Capri Pants" come the closest, but some of the reviews about the weight of the fabric and high waistband worry me. I might try a pair eventually. Maybe there will be a TSV for capris.

I agree with others here, crop pants do not flatter short people.

Honored Contributor
There will be tons of capris, peddle pushers, and cropped pants as we progress into summer. Too early now.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a bunch of D&C capris and pedal pushers. Love the pp's especially. Can't wait for them to show up again. I don't think crop pants flatter anyone.