Trusted Contributor

Did anyone order the D&C OTO tunic last night?

I thought it was so pretty, but was unsure of sizing. If you ordered, did you go with your regular size? Just wondering. I've been having issues with sizing lately. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone order the D&C OTO tunic last night?

I did. I ordered my normal size. I hope it fits.

Honored Contributor

Bon - I missed that it was a day of Denim & Co. Not a good sign for the Q as I was a die hard Denim & Co gal. I don't know which tunic you ordered, but I hope that it meets your expectations. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Bird mama said:

Bon - I missed that it was a day of Denim & Co. Not a good sign for the Q as I was a die hard Denim & Co gal. I don't know which tunic you ordered, but I hope that it meets your expectations. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks, Bird. I've really cut down on my D&C purchases lately due to sizing inconsistencies and price increases. But this tunic (A262587) looked really nice and was offered at a great price, so I went for it. I guess we'll see. The last 2 items I ordered in my normal size (XL) were so different -- one too big and one too tight. What's a girl to do? Shop elsewhere? Maybe. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Bon, I can't shop QVC without checking garment measurements and fit guide for EVERY item.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Was that the tunic with the crochet on the shoulders and sleeves? That one was very pretty.

Even when you check measurements, sometimes that isn't what the garment measures.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered then had to cancel because I forgot to check .com. Same with the fleece clearance on mon. night .com said it ran big, I didn't have time to check because of the frenzy.