Regular Contributor
Received email expensive looking work out pants! What else does everyone think?
Valued Contributor

why are all TSVs lately pants? what happened to cute tops or twin sets. I remember a recent D & C TSV that was also yoga pants. oh well, I'm saving $$.

Honored Contributor

Any item number or photo?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
I guess Gary thinks the demographic he designs for live in work out clothes. LOL I think Gary needs to go back to the drawing board...
Valued Contributor
Well, so fer I have not bought anything that's a TSV this year! To many repeats and nothing new nor snazzy looking!
Respected Contributor
Not for me. I won't be buying. I just don't wear those.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Sweatpants.

Yay.

Zzzzzzzzzz.....

Trusted Contributor

I'm wondering if they're like the old Modern Soul stretch bootcut pants. I know a lot of people didn't like them but I loved them. I still have some I wear, although they're getting tired now. I'll watch and see.

Trusted Contributor

I just read the description and the fabric is different than the Modern Soul ones. Wishful thinking by me I guess. I'll still watch and see what they look like on the models. Looks like a funny waistband though. So often now there seems to be something weird to all the D&Co-funny waistbands or hemline things or seaming. I don't buy much anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the waistband might be pretty comfortable. More like a Hollywood waist in a dress pant. No big thick elastic and fabric adding inches to my waist.

They also say they sit slightly below the waist and the click here measurements seem to indicate that, if they are correct.

They say they are a slight boot cut and the measurements seem to indicate that as well.

The fabric is 90% cotton and 10% spandex.

Just sittin' here on the fence{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines