Valued Contributor

I just received a pair of D&C knit straight legged pants. olive green. The fit is wonderful, but there is 2 black stripes right down the front of the pants. UGH!!!! I am going to wash them according to instructions and see if it comes out. If not BACK THEY GO!! I should not have to pay return shipping. not my fault. seems like I return more than I keep. it is exhausting. and really starting to tick me off. sometimes just don't want to go through all that to return them and I donate them to goodwill.

Valued Contributor

And there is a God awful smell to the material. Start using an American company and this will be eliminated.

Regular Contributor

My husband took a package to send back to QVC and the post office clerk said they get loads of stuff to send back to QVC daily. Time to buy locally and not worry about shipping items back? Just saying.

Valued Contributor

I bought the same ones but with the seams, and they fit perfect. I bought these in the same size, and they are baggy. no consistency. my husband yaks about returning stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had a problem with D&C famous - most sold - pull on jeans/pants ...the left leg of 3 pairs was sewn in incorrectly, it's twisted so that leg pulls to the left from the crotch to the hem. One leg always feels like it was going the 'other way'. LOL Yes, some are very baggy now.

Manufacturing label either says Mexico or Indonesia. I don't blame a husband for yaking about returns - it's expensive and that's where QVC makes even more money. I found even Joan R's items were not the quality I expected. I no longer purchase the Q's clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Mark the pants as defective and send them back. You won't have to pay return shipping. Be sure to specify what the defect is on the paperwork. I would never just donate something if I could return it for credit. I have sent a lot of things back, but I have to go to the post office almost every day for my job, so it is not a big deal for me to go. But .... to pay return shipping for something that does not fit or I do not like after all is a bummer. My goal for this year is to order a lot less, and I am off to a good start.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I would not mess around with a product that wasn't right from the beginning, send the pants back they are defective and the S&H is forgiven.

Valued Contributor

You should not have to pay for the shipping and handling.

Respected Contributor
OP, if you mark on the return slip that it was received defective, you should not have to pay return ship charges. Anytime I've ever marked that box and wrote a lil note, I've never been charged return ship. Try it. I definitely feel your pain. It's aggravating!
Trusted Contributor

You should NEVER pay a cent of the cost of shipping for returning a defective item!! Call customer service and find out how to get this taken care of.