Contributor
when it was called Style Savvy, or whatever it was before it was rebranded under the D&Co label and I still do not care for the styles. The silhouettes are sloppy looking and sack-like. How about designing knits with a more updated "fit"? Please.
Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co. Color-Block 3/4 Sleeve V-neck Sweater - A261796

Did you see this item from this morning's AM style? It is a sweater knit and, to me, it doesn't look sloppy or sack like. I turned it on this morning for a couple of minutes and saw the model in this sweater modeling shoes or something else. I don't need any clothes so am not buying, but thought this was cute.

Honored Contributor
If they're sloppy and sack-like, they're probably too large, as in wrong size. It was Sports Savvy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Kachina- I am commenting on the way these garments fit the models....but thanks for your comment.
Super Contributor

Wow, I usually think the models are wearing a size too small when I see the garment clinging to their bodies. That's not a good look unless you have a model's body and not even flattering on them. Clothes aren't supposed to look like a second skin.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/13/2015 vancouverUSAgal said:

Wow, I usually think the models are wearing a size too small when I see the garment clinging to their bodies. That's not a good look unless you have a model's body and not even flattering on them. Clothes aren't supposed to look like a second skin.

Agree. I hope this fashion trend goes away - skirts and dresses that are stretched so tight that the fabric is wrinkly looking or bunched up across the thighs. That is not attractive no matter what size you are.

Respected Contributor
On 1/13/2015 Scotnovel said:

Agree. I hope this fashion trend goes away - skirts and dresses that are stretched so tight that the fabric is wrinkly looking or bunched up across the thighs. That is not attractive no matter what size you are.

My peeve is dresses that are so tight you can see a wrinkle across the abdomen. I'm looking at you, Hollywood.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor
Fitted doesn't have to mean too small. If something fits correctly it looks terrific...not trashy.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/13/2015 Peaches McPhee said:
On 1/13/2015 Scotnovel said:

My peeve is dresses that are so tight you can see a wrinkle across the abdomen. I'm looking at you, Hollywood.

Yes! I agree!