Trusted Contributor

this french terry on denim/co

I think all this french terry items are way over priced.A hooded jacket and top almost 50.00 Then the shipping is terrible,When I think of past years very nice prices.I realize its a different time,but come on! All the items have gone up alot,so I don't really buy that much anymore.Can go to my local stores here.

Honored Contributor

Re: this french terry on denim/co

I totally agree with you but I find that prices are high on more than French terry tops. I was always under the impression that D&Co. (Q's label) was suppose to be reasonably priced considering you have to pay for shipping but yes, prices keep going up and if it keeps up, I will stop buying.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

IMO D & Co. has become more and more expensive over the last few years. I can find similar items in my stores for less so I don't buy much anymore.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 wilma said:

IMO D & Co. has become more and more expensive over the last few years. I can find similar items in my stores for less so I don't buy much anymore.

Wilma, You wonder if the Q pays attention to less & less buyers because of prices.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I buy quite a bit Denim & co. They are well made and thicker than anything at Walmart or some other places. Apparently you have many choices in stores. If you don't like it why start a bash thread?

Honored Contributor

I think Denim & Co. is way overpriced now. I can get a better casual set of a jacket and pants for a lot less at Macy's when they are on sale and with their discounts free shipping. Also free returns.

Honored Contributor

I've been buying some nice staple items from Blair, Old Pueblo Traders and Bedford Fair. There stuff isn't cutting edge stylish, but I got some nice cardigans and shells for a fraction of what D&Co charges. Always check for a free shipping code.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I think D & Co prices are very high!

I do like some D & Co. I just think a lot is overpriced and boxy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

On 1/10/2015 house_cat said:

I've been buying some nice staple items from Blair, Old Pueblo Traders and Bedford Fair. There stuff isn't cutting edge stylish, but I got some nice cardigans and shells for a fraction of what D&Co charges. Always check for a free shipping code.

I shop these websites, too. And the free shipping is phenomenal. But I have to admit, Denim & Co. French Terry is top notch and well worth the price. However, it is true much of Denim & Co. is over priced.

Esteemed Contributor

Additionally, what's even worse is they're asking these prices in JANUARY (long sleeve French terry), when every other retail is offering huge Clearance sales clearing their stores for the new fresh items. The Q will just send the appealing items to the warehouse for next year.....