New Contributor

I want to cry when I see the Denim & Co tops. I've been buying this line for 15 years and nothing I see makes me want to buy. I try and return every top I purchase. I am now 77 and there are not tops for me. I don't want V-necks in the winter, I want warm crew and fleece. I had beautiful fleecy more dressy look 4 or 5 years ago and they were beautiful, so many comments. They were soft fleecy tone on tone embroidered roses all over. I had a soft pink and a red. I lost my husband and went into deep depression for over a year and lost a lot of weight. I had to give up those tops because they were so big. That is what I need for winter. Pretty tops and warm. Solid and more on the dressy side NOT SPORTY. PLEASE. I DON'T SEE ONE TOP IN THE LINE THAT I WOULD BUY. I love Denim & Co. I know the size I wear and I don't want to look somewhere else, I want my Denim & Co. back. Stop designing for just the young and so sporty, PLEASE.

Honored Contributor

I am disappointed also . . . in the price! $40-$50 for a casual top?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

This is a perfect example that we don't all want the same thing no matter our age. I am in mid 60'sand personally I want sporty, not dressy, tops & I also wear v neck all year. D&C works well for me most of the time although the prices are getting to be a little too high.

Super Contributor

I am 64 years old and for years loved D&C. No more. I am getting "priced out" for what in most cases is a simple tee-shirt, blouse or sweater. Add to that the slow and ridiculously expensive shipping, and I have taken my shopping elsewhere.

As an aside, I think the programming for this Christmas season is beyond silly. Way too many electronics. Every time I tune in they are selling either a camera or laptop. Please..........

Super Contributor

I agree with you ladies- the Denim and Co. tops were so pretty and feminine - now they are nothing special, yet cost much more. Maybe there is another clothing line that would be more appropriate for older ladies, yet modest in price and look

Honored Contributor

For the OP - I recommend looking at Blair.com. An AMERICAN company and they sell a lot of nice fleece - not just sporty - pretty tops. I am a kinda girly girl and I'm not too much into the sporty clothes thing either.

Trusted Contributor

Here are a few options that may work for you.

A212258 - Denim & Co. Long Sleeve Fleece Henley Tunic with Snaps

A259176 - Denim & Co. Regular Printed Polar Fleece V-neck Tunic

I know you don't want a V-Neck but this is really subtle

A218947 - Denim & Co. Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Thermal Tunic

Super Contributor

There are so many places to find what you are looking for ... LandsEnd, LLBean, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Luv, first, I am sorry you were going through a rough time.

While I'm not familiar with Denim & Co, one of my former favorite designers completely changed his style of design over the last few years. I had to start from scratch with a new designer line. I'm glad I did, because now I have a different, but still stylish, look.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Have you looked at A85332 - that is about as dressy as fleece gets.