Respected Contributor

Caroline did a fabulous job today during the two-hour Denim and Company show!!!! She gives every detail we need to know and has an easy to listen to voice and style! Her experience with D&C enables her to add info, such as the "old measurements"!!! If every host did such excellent and informative presentations, I would watch (and buy) a lot more! Kudos, Caroline!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor
Is Caroline Rocks a new seller? I'll have to go back to watching again.
Contributor

I agree, Caroline did a great job. And I love how she called out the haters who keep making rude remarks about her size. Now I think I will go order something from the show...

Honored Contributor

I think her name is Carolyn! I didn't watch, but just checked to see what was on ........ no thanks!

Valued Contributor
Do you mean Carolyn?
Super Contributor
I saw this and I say good for her! I happen to like her and don't see any reason why she would lie. She seems to be so comfortable in herself. I admit that to me, a lot of the hosts look bigger than they say they are in size but maybe has to do with qvc sizing. I laughed when she said something to the effect of ladies I'm a size large and she formed her fingers into an L which to me can mean something entirely different.
Respected Contributor
On 11/12/2014 Fortune said:

Caroline did a fabulous job today during the two-hour Denim and Company show!!!! She gives every detail we need to know and has an easy to listen to voice and style! Her experience with D&C enables her to add info, such as the "old measurements"!!! If every host did such excellent and informative presentations, I would watch (and buy) a lot more! Kudos, Caroline!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I couldn't agree more!!!

Unlike some other hosts who do anything BUT give the pertinent information I need, Carolyn ALWAYS does a fantastic job explaining the details about whatever item of clothing she's selling.

I think she's one of their best hosts. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Are you referring to Carolyn Gracie ???? Can't watch her, never have, never will.

Respected Contributor

i agree,OP !

carolyn DOES rock!

i always enjoy her presentations because she is so dang thorough and precise. very professional.

Super Contributor

Carolyn Gracie has always been one of my favorites. She is thorough and concise in her explanations and obviously well prepared, and I always feel she has covered everything I would want to know about a product. I also think she has a very lovely and professional manner and, unlike a number of the other hosts, she never seems to be 'aware' of herself. In particular, this year's newer hosts should be taking notes.