Respected Contributor

Denim & Co...WHERE ARE THE GOODS???

Most all the warm tops in D & C are SOLD OUT....Are they going out of business?

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co...WHERE ARE THE GOODS???

I just did a search of denim & co tops - there are 734.

Super Contributor

Hmmm...I see lots of warm D & C tops online, but why do you have to buy just D & C?

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Trusted Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Madisson said:

Hmmm...I see lots of warm D & C tops online, but why do you have to buy just D & C?SO

Yes.....WHY? It always amazes me when shoppers ignore all options except the ones a QVC host presents right under their noses! There are SO many more options on QVC online.......not to mention the many, many other online, catalog, or brick and mortar sellers! If you're considering only the clothing QVC presents on TV, your shopping horizons are very narrow indeed.

Respected Contributor

Happy Housewife: Thank you for your research...so very kind of you. I was mostly interested in fleece tops and my size seems to be very limited.

I usually just buy the Denim & Co. brand because it is a sure fit for me.

Respected Contributor

Let me be sure to clarify my above remark....My size and 'color' preference are very limited.

Trusted Contributor

Sarahpanda - Keep checking. Many items come back into stock either because they order more or because people cancel their orders. I understand check-hold orders can be cancelled up to two weeks later! So if it's something you really want keep checking throughout the day or ask Customer Service if you can be notified when it's back in stock.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

KJPA: Thank you, kind person, for your input and suggestions.

Valued Contributor

I just saw this thread and wanted to say ""Hi"" to sarahpanda. Hope you're able to locate the items you're looking for. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Go toe womanwithin.com. I don't know if you need larger sizes (no insult intended) they have a great selection, good prices too. AND they do run a bit big! I wear a D&C large and WW large runs more like an XL! But it's nice so I can wear a layer underneath their sweaters and tops.

Anyway, best of luck!