Honored Contributor

What has happened to Denim & Co???

This use to be my favorite line from QVC for casual clothing, but I have not bought anything from them in a couple of months, very disappointed! Anyone else, or is it just me?

Honored Contributor

Re: What has happened to Denim & Co???

What do you think is missing and what don't you like that's on currently? I'm giving this line another chance after several years away from it.

Esteemed Contributor

My main problem is that I just don't need anything else. I see lots of things I would buy, but I've got enough clothes to probably last me the rest of my life! Smile I've seen a couple of vests and jackets I would like, but it just wouldn't make sense.

In the last 6-8 months I've bought several Perfect Jersey striped tops of a couple different styles, jean jackets in pretty colors (some colors can be worn 4 seasons), some straight leg How Smooth jeans (I had go up a size and alter these - they changed the fit and the style from the original How Smooth boot cut that so many people loved). But I still really like most of what I get from Denim & Co, including several coats. The quality is usually good, I don't care for so many very long tunic styles or oversized tops.

Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 depglass said:

What do you think is missing and what don't you like that's on currently? I'm giving this line another chance after several years away from it.

I really like 3/4 length sleeves and they are basically only doing long sleeves! I am short and a 1x and long sleeves are way too long! I would like to see more button type tops, than pullovers ........... the sleeve length is the main thing!

I really don't need anything, since I am retired, but do like to occasionally buy something new once & awhile! I just haven't seen anything that I am attracted to, especially that is flattering to my shape!

I also live in the south where I do not need heavy clothing!

Honored Contributor

I don't buy any bottoms since they changed the sizing a few months ago. What fits my waist now is too tight in the hips and what fits my hips is huge in the waist.

Super Contributor

this is very common problem happyhousewife.

Esteemed Contributor

If it helps, I just did a search for "Denim & Co 3/4 sleeves" and it came up with several pages of all kinds of tops, some jackets, dresses, etc. You might give that a try and see if there is anything you like.

Respected Contributor

I like many of the items, but can find similar locally for less money. Especially like the basic tops (that come in 1 million colors each).

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed any change in sizing. Everything fits like it always did. Maybe there size change occurred in the wearer?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/8/2014 kachina624 said: I haven't noticed any change in sizing. Everything fits like it always did. Maybe there size change occurred in the wearer?

I think the sizing is somewhat inconsistent, sometimes I need a medium and sometimes a small in the tops, even though they're very similar in style.

The only bottoms I've bought were the How Smooth original boot cut jeans, which fit me perfectly in a size 10. The waist was perfect and eliminated my "muffin tops", and the hips fit my slim hips. When they brought out the new and "improved" straight leg How Smooth (which is actually tapered), I had to go up a size to get the waist to fit, and order tall to get the correct rise, because they changed the sizing all over. The hips were slightly big so I still had to alter them slightly and hem them, where the original ones were perfect in every respect. There were so many people begging for the originals in the same sizing and new colors, and in my opinion and that of a lot of other people, they had a real winner and they ruined it! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}