Contributor

I ordered a pair of DreamJeannes white pedal pushers with the grommet detail. Loved the fit BUT the first time I washed them, they came out with smudges all over the legs. I even checked the inside of my machine. I 'spotted' the smudges and laundered again with bleach. It didn't come out. I don't know if it's from the grommets or the DreamJeannes heart but the smudges are still there. I mentioned this on Angel's FB page but have not gotten a response. I will keep them and wear them on my cruise but I'm disappointed in them. Any suggestions?

OOPS, JUST REALIZED I POSTED THIS ON THE DENIM & COMPANY PAGE. SORRY D&H.

Super Contributor

Re: Smudge on my DreamJeannes

Return them. They are obviously defective.
Super Contributor

I just jumped over to look at them (I don't know if they are the same), but the washing instructions say to hand wash. Do they all say that? I've never bought these, but I thought I'd mention it because I was trying to help.

Did you try one of those TIDE pens for removing spots? I used this on something that could not be bleached and it took out the blackish gray spots and smudges (and I had no idea where they came from either, so I understand).

Contributor

Thank you ical, I've heard good things about the Tide pens but have never used one. I will definitely get one.

Esteemed Contributor

Just return or exchange them.

Esteemed Contributor

You might want to try Zout, I find it in my grocery store in the same section where all the other laundry stain removers are. It comes in a 12oz red plastic container. It has taken out stains I didn't see till I had already done the laundry and pulled the clothes out of the dryer when I thought "oh fooey, those stains are probably washed in for good now". Put it on the stains and let it set for at least 5 minutes then rewash. So far, knock on wood, it's done the trick for me.