New Contributor

Please, please, please make a pair of jeans that are made of the how comfy knit, that are pull on with pockets, like the twill D & C side pocket pull on that have sold millions. I would buy a pair in every color, like black, olive, beige, brown, dark denim, light denim, etc. We "older gals" love the pull on style with no back pockets, just side pockets. Please, please, please!!! Make them a TSV, buy more, save more.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

A259219 - Is this what you are looking for? They were new a couple of days ago, I haven't seen them presented. Last year D & C had a How Comfy pull-on side pocket pant, but they discontinued them. These seem slimmer, have a wider waistband and are sold in numeric sizes, not S, M, L, etc. I have ordered them, haven't gotten them yet, so can't really review them, but I have hopes because I loved the first version of these pants.

Contributor

A259219 has back pockets.

Regular Contributor
Lana, do you have these? The description does not say it has back pockets.
Super Contributor

I flew by a display of women's "comfy" jeans at Wal-Mart this morning, I didn't stop to look at them but maybe they're similar to what you're looking for. Think they were Levi's. Just a thought.

Contributor

Star-light I do NOT have them , the small pic on the side shows back pockets when enlarged. I did not order them for that reason.

Super Contributor

Last year, they had the exact pants you are describing as a tsv. I bought several pair. Just this week, I wore the indigo and I love them. Don't know why they haven't made them again. They are all gone. I wish I had gotten several pairs of the indigo.

Regular Contributor

Lana...You have better eyesight than me! LOL! Now that you said that, I can just barely make out the pockets on my computer. I wonder why they did not include that in the item description...well, I love back pockets, so it's good to know. Mine are out for delivery today, I am anxious to try them. Of course my UPS guy delivers around 6 pm...I wonder how I could get on his morning delivery schedule, I always get everything so late. ha-ha

Super Contributor

I just got mine and I am not happy. I love the other ones that were discontinued. The waist is larger but does not stretch as much. They are a bit stiffer and the rise is very low. I loved how the others came to my waist but these are below. Otherwise the leg and length are the same as the original. The faux fly is the nicest thing about them. I just checked, they do have back pockets. I had ordered the petite but I may try a regular and go up a size. Which bums me out because I went up a size when I ordered these to begin with. I hate hemming but would do so to get a better fit. Why do they mess with a good thing!!!!!!

Contributor
I, too, am a fan of the "older model" of these pants. The waist was a little long, but the fabric and cut was otherwise perfect. If they would just "tweak" the rise if the waist and go back to the previous years design, they would have a winner, I think.